*Hyperlinks marked with asterisks are affiliate hyperlinks, these assist Ree with working prices of the weblog
It has taken me means too lengthy to get round to this submit nevertheless it’s lastly right here and I’m more than happy to share my swatches of the brand new Glossier No. 1 Pencil with you. Right here’s what it’s worthwhile to know.
What’s Glossier No. 1 Pencil?
Glossier’s unique eye liner pencils have been within the Glossier Play franchise (old blog post here) which has now been discontinued. The brand new Glossier No. 1 Pencil is a reimagination of these pencils with an upgraded system.
- Designed to be straightforward to make use of even for those who’re not a professional with eyeliner
- Delivers wealthy and buildable color
- Formulated to present you a little bit of playtime earlier than it dries down and units into place
- Glides onto the pores and skin with out dragging
- As soon as set, the color is switch and water-proof
- Formulated to last as long as 12 hours
- Accessible in 10 shades – see swatches under
- Many shades have bought out however restocks are promised HERE* quickly. Present inventory contains Ink (black) and Body (brown) which I believe are staples.
- Dermatologist and ophthalmologist examined
- Appropriate for contact lens wearers and delicate eyes
- Appropriate to put on on the waterline
Glossier No. 1 Pencil Shades & Swatches
There are 10 shades on this vibrant assortment:
- Canvas – pure white
- Body – impartial brown
- Fresco – darkish forest inexperienced
- Ink – wealthy black
- Kiln – rustic orange
- Lapis – dark-denim blue
- Muse – gentle lavender
- Ochre – dandelion yellow
- Patina – mild grey-blue
- Rococo – deep eggplant
I’ve all of the swatches right here for you.
Canvas, Body, Fresco, Ink, Kiln, Lapis, Muse, Ochre, Patina, Rococo:
Glossier No. 1 Pencil Swatch Video
I believed you would possibly prefer to see this fast reel I made that exhibits how effectively these colors set and final.
My Evaluate of Glossier No. 1 Pencil
I’ve to say, I’m a giant fan of those pencils. They’re very easy to make use of as a result of the feel is gentle sufficient to glide on to the pores and skin with out dragging, but agency sufficient to nonetheless be capable of create a pleasant line.
I’m actually no knowledgeable in terms of eyeliner, and the form of my eye, plus the hooded lids, don’t lend themselves simply to a wing, however I like a little bit of smudged out liner. Plus, I believe that liner within the water line is the quickest method to appear to be you could have really executed your make-up!
After I swatched these, I used to be so impressed with how effectively they dried down and set into place. I attempted to smudge them with each my finger and a wipe (see video above) and so they actually didn’t budge. Nonetheless, on the eyes, they take away simply with a cleaning balm or oil. Fabulous.
They keep put very well in motion on the eyes too. I simply need to watch out to not open my eyes too huge earlier than they set down, to keep away from switch on to my hooded lids which is all the time a threat with any make-up! All in all, these are completely sensible.
Plenty of the shades are at the moment bought out however Glossier are promising a restock very quickly so ensure you preserve checking again HERE*.
The place to purchase them
The Glossier No. 1 Pencil is £13 and obtainable solely at Glossier. Present inventory contains Ink (black) and Body (brown) which I believe are staples.